Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm 2 Wants Me To Buy A License That I Already Have?

So I am having a problem with opening Pod Farm 2. in any DAW. It comes up with the screen that says "NO POD FARM LICENSE FOUND". The thing is, when I go into License manager, listed under "My Devices" is My Computer, which it also says is authorized. So I do not know what is going on. Why can't I open the version of Pod Farm I bought? HELP :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am having a similar problem (I think). I have just taken delivery of a UX1 and have installed it as advised. ie I've created an account and registered the POD. I've downloaded the 2.55v of POD Farm. I've run the POD Farm CD. Restarted the computer. Plugged the POD directly into a usb port on my PC. Launched the license manager and this is where I run into trouble. First up it gives me the message "Download failed (Code80002049) Sockets: Connection reset".  I have no idea what that means but I "OK"ed it, unplugged the POD and re-plugged it to see if that helped. However, under devices it only offers "My Computer" and not UX1, which I presumed it should, from the License Manager tutorial. I tried to scan for devices, but it only finds My Computer. I've authorised it anyway, but when I try and open POD Farm it tells me there's no license found and that I'm only using a trial version. I haven't tried a guitar through it yet as I want to get the full version up and running. I am running Avast internet security. Please don't tell me I need to turn it off?... :{ Your help with this will be greatly appreciated and may even save a marriage...... Thankyou

• Downvote 1

Is this a (black-faced) POD Studio and not a (red-faced) Toneport?

If it is a Toneport you may only be eligible for POD Farm1.

Use the CD as a flying disc, coaster, installation art or dispose of it.

Run the newest version of Monkey to assist updating everything.

If Monkey can not find the UX1 try different USB cables and ports.

You should have green ticks for everything.

During the driver installation do not plug-in the UX until prompted to.

Post back if you still have issues.

I do also have a similar issue with my (black-faced) UX1. The problem is that my serial number doesnt work. I bought it at thomann.de/se which is a legit site. Everything went smooth until it came to the point where I would write down my SN. instead of the UX! it says on the box that the serial number should have PS1 in it and i dont know why. Ive tried both and no one seems to work it just shows me an error message which says "ESN could not be verified. Please confirm the supplied USN". 

I need help ASAP.

I have a problem too,

sorry I'm french, my english language is limited...

iMac 27 OS10.8.5

UX2
1-I've installed  podfarm1 with the CD installation

2-I download Monkey, driver

3- I download podfarm 2.55

I have 2 podfarm now in my apps folder:

podfram1

podfarm2

when I open the podfarm1, there are sounds in the panel

but nothing out
I have ckeked my pref sound of the mac is ok for out and enter

and when I open podfarm2

nothing, no sounds in the panel, nothing at all

just the panel

the updating is all ok...

!!!!

thanx for your help

G

• 1 month later...

ok, my UX1 (black face) keeps asking me to register it. Problem is, I registered it 2 years ago. Its been working fine until last wek when my laptop died. Trying to load it on a new laptop and am having the above mentioned issue. Should I un register it and try to re register? Any advice is appreciated

try authorizing using the license manager, or open a support ticket.

ok, my UX1 (black face) keeps asking me to register it. Problem is, I registered it 2 years ago. Its been working fine until last wek when my laptop died. Trying to load it on a new laptop and am having the above mentioned issue. Should I un register it and try to re register? Any advice is appreciated

• 4 years later...

did you actually purchase a license? 

if you got a free license or was included... .might just be for the plugin version.... 

or if you picked up a used/second hand toneport or pod studio... it may not have qualified for a pod farm 2 license....

try pod farm 1

the product is not garbage.... doesnt sound like you ever used it.

license issues, do not define a product.

Followed Above. Still doesn't work. Says I still don't have license for Pod Farm 2. Deleted and reinstalled. Nothing. No sound. no signal. Nothing. Product is garbage.

Followed Above. Still doesn't work. Says I still don't have license for Pod Farm 2. Deleted and reinstalled. Nothing. No sound. no signal. Nothing. Product is garbage.

Perhaps take a screenshot of your license manager/line6 monkey and show us. Is it pod farm that's the issue? Or your install?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

May not work for everyone, but worked for me:

* I needed to open license manager

* Devices > UX2

* (Make sure the device is listed as "Authorised")

* After installing/updating "Add-ons" for the device, the "missing license" message has now disappeared.