I've got a pod xt live that I'm trying to figure out how to create a punchy, ballsy rock rock distortion tone. I am wanting something that will give me a hella hard tone but not quite metal. Any help will be appreciated..thanks.

Eric

Have you tried the "custom tone" section? where other members upload and exchange tone files?

Like if you want an AC/DC tone you search Angus young or search AC/DC tone and others have already made some patches and uplodaed them to the storage server for you to try. Ive found they usually need a little tweaking depending on if you use headphones or threw an amp or combo but its usually a good starting point

http://line6.com/customtone/browse/podxt/

I have a xt live pod, I decided to do the firmware update for 3.01, but shortly after the update my pod does not work correctly. The AMP, Stomp, MOD, and Delay controls do not work among many other functions. Please. What should I do to get her back to normal? My email uenospower@msn.com

I have a xt live pod, I decided to do the firmware update for 3.01, but shortly after the update my pod does not work correctly. The AMP, Stomp, MOD, and Delay controls do not work among many other functions. Please. What should I do to get her back to normal? My email uenospower@msn.com

Download the flash file to your pc then choose "Flash from File" in Monkey when the XTL is connected.

Download the flash file to your pc then choose "Flash from File" in Monkey when the XTL is connected.

I can not find "Flash from File" in Monkey. I am unsing monkey version 1.74.

May you provde the monkey version with "Flash from File" function?