Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Where is the right place to post a feature request for the Helix

richmaes

I saw a Line 6 page on https://line6.ideascale.com.  Is that the right place to make a feature request for the Helix?  Or somewhere else?

Rich

Yeah, that's the right place. Before submitting, you may want to check if a similar idea has already been submitted. There is also a pinned thread "Helix Ideascale Community Submissions" where you can discuss your idea(s). But I believe that the Line 6 people mainly look at the ideascale site.

Yeah, that's the right place. Before submitting, you may want to check if a similar idea has already been submitted. There is also a pinned thread "Helix Ideascale Community Submissions" where you can discuss your idea(s). But I believe that the Line 6 people mainly look at the ideascale site.

We look all over the place, but if there's any controversy, we'll need metrics to convince others to pursue an idea. Basically, talking about an idea here, the FB Users Group, The Gear Page, or other forum is like posting political platitudes to social media; submitting an idea on IdeaScale is like actually going to the voting booth.

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

For some reason I cant get onto the ideascape page, even with correct login credentials.... and I have spent all the time I can spare looking for the best place to post this feature suggestion...anyway: is there a way to have the aux input on the HX stomp be seen by the Tuner?  This would be a feature I would use a lot. My electric goes into the input and my acoustic gets routed into the Return/Aux In (L).  Works perfectly for my needs...with the exception of the tuner function for the acoustic.  thx!

On 2/13/2017 at 12:03 PM, Digital_Igloo said:

Basically, talking about an idea here, the FB Users Group, The Gear Page, or other forum is like posting political platitudes to social media; submitting an idea on IdeaScale is like actually going to the voting booth.

1 hour ago, avrakas said:

For some reason I cant get onto the ideascape page, even with correct login credentials.... and I have spent all the time I can spare looking for the best place to post this feature suggestion...

Voter suppression! Democracy under siege!

*Please vote on Election Day! (if the machines are working). I'm me, and I approved this message. Paid for by Hanging Chad PAC.  ;)