Sign in to follow this  
gsm07075

not working at all

hi 

I bought device on internet a week ago and I got today.

and when I trying to update on computer, but it's not working constantly with some reason( I don't know what is problem... (I did follow their saying 100%)

-One interesting things, to make updating mode, I turned on,  pressing A and C, BUT It should be appeared 'updating...' but it shows FX S&Q. what the heck is it?

so I tried to update on tablet which is android, but it says, "Firehawk Remote has lost its data connection to the device". and It's not working. besides I tried with iphone, I can't even open firehawk remote.,,  I did any answer from line6 page which is forgetting device(bluetooth), reinstall the app, anything.

Plus-+ my version is 1.01. (I think it's the lowest version.)

please help me.

thanks

Make sure you download and install the Line 6 driver on your computer before trying to update using the USB connection.

hi 

thank you for replaying.

but I did download driver before install the updater. also while downloading, I disconnected the cable  as their saying.

Try using different usb ports on your computer. Use a back panel port if you can - the front panel ports often use an internal hub and they are not recommended.