Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Favourites presets?

pber2025

Presets usually get a bad reputation on most amps. On the Spider V some of them are average, some are good and some are very good.

So what are you're favourites presets?

I like the Crazy Diamond and the Wish You Were  to play along with some Pink Floyd tracks. The Dual Verb is also very cool.

A few out of the box favorites: Dragon Glass, Dev Lead, and for acoustic guitars: Acoustic APX. I find some of them just need a bit of tweaking and they sound pretty good. Feel free to check out any Spider V tones I've posted on the cloud by searching my username: adbrown 

• Upvote 1

In my case for a lot of the presets, I have to dial the drive down a bit. My favorite guitar has Seymour Duncan P90s so that might be related. I wil look at your presets ADBrown, thanks

Yep, I find myself messing with volume to drive and presence on a lot of presets. Definitely could be the P90s!