Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I bet you cannot get this tone

itsslash

Sorry to divert from the threads primary topic, may I just say that I love bacon when it's super crisp. Not hard or tough but crisp, like if you dropped it it would shatter. That's good bacon.

Woah there, that's pretty extreme. 

I put in my vote for slighly crip on the outside, still bendy/pliable, with a little bit of chew to it. I also prefer a 1/4" thick cut to enhance the pliable effect. 

If it's too crispy (and shattering) you have turned too much of it into carbon (burned). JMHOABAOMP. 

...Though Replicants are virtually indistinguishable from humans, meanwhile Alien's "androids" are clearly android which could be determined by a simple test. 

I dunno, the crew of the Nostromo seemed pretty surprised when Ash started hemorrhaging liquid latex... The A2s always were a bit twitchy  :D

You all have really gone too far off the OP's Bet you cant get this tone challenge...the tone of DELICIOUS BACON SIZZLING IN THE PAN!!!

Not sure about that specific bacon tone (needs the smell also), but a guy on TGP posted this comment a while back:

"I have a tube amp that sounds like "eggs frying in a skillet" when it is on. This is with or without guitar plugged in. Gets louder sometimes too..."

Synchronicity? 😎

• Upvote 1

Not sure about that specific bacon tone (needs the smell also), but a guy on TGP posted this comment a while back:

"I have a tube amp that sounds like "eggs frying in a skillet" when it is on. This is with or without guitar plugged in. Gets louder sometimes too..."

Synchronicity?

That would be the perfect amp for my cover of Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast! 

Someone told me today that they believed Blade Runner and Alien to exist in the same universe. At first I thought he was nuts, but the more I think about it the more it really seems to work. It's kind of a cool concept. If you're in to such things. I am.

Sorry to divert from the threads primary topic, may I just say that I love bacon when it's super crisp. Not hard or tough but crisp, like if you dropped it it would shatter. That's good bacon.

I don't think it is, but the movie "Soldier" with Kurt Russell is a spin-off sequel to Blade Runner. Look it up.

Philip K lollipop

Philip K Dick

Absolute classic! Real world example of a filter bot at work

No, they count them.

Why, that's just crazy. Surely they would fall asleep!

And remember guys - you're never alone with a clone ( it's grim enough to make a robot cry!)

• Upvote 1

Dunno? What kind of mess do you have?

"The electrical things have their lives too, paltry as those lives are".

I'm mostly seeing a bunch of wasted space now. Also, the PREV page x of x  x x x is in an odd location. They did change something since the default theme is now called 'Line 6 2017'.

I'm mostly seeing a bunch of wasted space now. Also, the PREV page x of x x x x is in an odd location. They did change something since the default theme is now called 'Line 6 2017'.

I noticed the theme name changed to 2017 and the oddball PREV page thing earlier today but, everything else seems to be working fine.

I'm getting overlapped elements and the entire forum is a huge waste of space. I guess they are working on it just now.

It's not FUBAR over here. It all appears to be functioning O.K. on my iPad and the iPhone is on the mobile version. I will have to check how it looks on the MacBookPro and the big 5k Retina down in the studio. Guess they are working on it in the background.

on my iPad and the iPhone is on the mobile version. I will have to check how it looks on the MacBookPro and the big 5k Retina down in the studio.

Nice show off! :D

• Upvote 1

Philip K Dick

Absolute classic! Real world example of a filter bot at workWhy, that's just crazy. Surely they would fall asleep!

And remember guys - you're never alone with a clone ( it's grim enough to make a robot cry!)

Does the censor -bot really do that here?.....

Does the censor -bot really do that here?.....

It's mostly harmless but, it has a tendency to jump on the more common cuss words and terminology by substituting the word "lollipop". It can come up with some quite humorous results as in the example above. It's very easy to bypass the censorship if you feel it necessary.

• Upvote 1

It's mostly harmless but, it has a tendency to jump on the more common cuss words and terminology by substituting the word "lollipop". It can come up with some quite humorous results as in the example above. It's very easy to bypass the censorship if you feel it necessary.

Thanks! That is lollipoping hilarious......(cant wait to see if I triggered it..)

And so I did.....

Beware that you never have to use the the word "lollipop" when it could be misconstrued- e.g.: "Your mother wants to lick my lollipop!"

Bad in so many ways!

This recurring thread somehow always gets somewhere fun eventually...Thanks to @theguitarist(FAS)..er itisntslash for your OCD, hope you find your endless Summer...

There's village somewhere that is missing it's idiot, so this is just amusing us all until the latest firmware is released and we can be fully occupied finding bugs in it! 😄
  • Upvote 1

There's village somewhere that is missing it's idiot, so this is just amusing us all until the latest firmware is released and we can be fully occupied finding bugs in it! 😄

Good point. I think I'll bail on checking this thread out when the new update occurs. Until then, maybe the monkey will dance one more time.

Been playin Beck with Helix for the last few days, my fingers are about hamburger so I'll just concede that I can't do message in a bottle now...  lol  :P  :P  :lol: