Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I bet you cannot get this tone

itsslash

No one cares about your excuses. Your attempt on the verse sucked. It sounded so bad I had to turn it off before it finished. Come back to me when you've actually managed to achieve it, peasant.

My excuses? I was only making an excuse for your shoddy ears, justifying how on earth you wouldn't be able to hear such sonic similarities, it's quite the same.

No wonder you struggle with getting tones and need to cross pollinate forums with your jealous trollish bs. You might as well be painted green in a green dress with a green wig on waving a big Green flag. Youre disgusted by the fact that your ears are blown out from listening to dirty southern rap at loud volumes in the back of your Crack dealers impala and need to take it out on folks who can cop great tones.

Andy thinks the tone is spot on, he told me himself. That's all that matters. That and the people here who agree with me. The voices of many far outweigh the voice of you.

But fret not, there's always that hat you can eat...

Isn't that the truth. Don't worry about brue, he's on the verge of popping a blood vessel and it's quite entertaining to watch him cover it up with his repetition.

See honey, I knew I could make the monkey dance. Listen to how it characterizes being entertained by it as a form of popping a blood vessel. Just more cage rattling. Let's see how much more it'll repeat it's same rant about the patches. Dance monkey dance.

See honey, I knew I could make the monkey dance. Listen to how it characterizes being entertained by it as a form of popping a blood vessel. Just more cage rattling. Let's see how much more it'll repeat it's same rant about the patches. Dance monkey dance.

cryingchild.jpeg

My excuses? I was only making an excuse for your shoddy ears, justifying how on earth you wouldn't be able to hear such sonic similarities, it's quite the same.

No wonder you struggle with getting tones and need to cross pollinate forums with your jealous trollish bs. You might as well be painted green in a green dress with a green wig on waving a big Green flag. Youre disgusted by the fact that your ears are blown out from listening to dirty southern rap at loud volumes in the back of your Crack dealers impala and need to take it out on folks who can cop great tones.

Andy thinks the tone is spot on, he told me himself. That's all that matters. That and the people here who agree with me. The voices of many far outweigh the voice of you.

But fret not, there's always that hat you can eat...

v0065_s-200x150.gif

And it was really bad. You should be embarrassed by even pretending that such an attempt was remotely near.

• Downvote 1

You can tell a trolls HP is low when it uses pictures.

That picture was perfect because everyone is getting bored of you justifying yourself instead of accepting the sad reality that it really was a pathetic clip.

When are we going to hear a new attempt on the verse? I'm waiting patiently.

That picture was perfect because everyone is getting bored of you justifying yourself instead of accepting the sad reality that it really was a pathetic clip.

When are we going to hear a new attempt on the verse? I'm waiting patiently.

I'm sure everyone is enjoying watching the monkey dance. Where's your attempt? Do you even play guitar? I bet you can't play a D chord

I'm sure everyone is enjoying watching the monkey dance. Where's your attempt? Do you even play guitar? I bet you can't play a D chord

Dude I just listened to your attempt again. It was so bad. Not only could you not hit the notes properly, but it actually sounded like a robotic synthesiser. You are a failure.

Also the "monkey dance" saying is only funny when the other guy does it. Sorry pal.

Not only could you not hit the notes properly, but it actually sounded like a robotic synthesiser.

Wouldn't a robotic synthesizer hit all the notes properly? Idiot. I bet you can't even spell guitar.

So it's funny because it makes no sense whatsoever.

That makes sense coming from you.

I'm still waiting for a D chord

It's funny because it sounds like a robotic synthesiser, but then if it was, you should be hitting all the notes and you aren't, so therefore, it might be a cheap, failing robotic synthesiser that can't calculate BPM. Get it?

Anyway, this is bad. Now I'm even more convinced this tone cannot be replicated.

That has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard all year.

Learn to play guitar. It's more worth the time than trolling

Actually it makes perfect sense. Can your synthesiser not calculate BPM properly? I mean it's bad enough that your tone sounds awful and you're pretending it was done on a guitar (which it isn't because you can't play one), but you can't even get the timing right. Talk about failure.

Whelp Mr. Troll the caged monkey, I had fun making you dance tonight. Us real guitar players have rehearsals they need to sleep for!

No wait, please don't go, I like watching you cry about your terrible synthesiser tone. I need you! Defend yourself some more please.

Oh Yeah! Still can make the monkey dance. :lol:  See how easy it is honey? I'll bet it dances some more!

Phew! I thought I was going to be left alone for the night, now I have the monkey man to entertain me. How's the monkey man going tonight?