Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

USB Interface

Guest Tyler Kennedy

Guest Tyler Kennedy

I have a spider V 60 amp and I just bought a usb cable, i hooked it up to my laptop and I cant seem to be able to use the interface, I dont even know where to start to troubleshoot. Any ideas?

The app to control the amp is called Spider remote and you can get it for iOS or Android. On Android you need an OTG adapter to connect the amp. There is currently no app for PC to control the amp. The PC can be used for recording

• Upvote 1

Guest Turtle White

How do I get it to record when it's not picking up any type of signal a Cubase Le software that came with the purchase of a spider 3 amp I even have it coming out of a Behringer xr18 mixer interface and it's still not picking up any type of sound or signal from the instruments or microphone....help me please, thanks !!

Guest Turtle White

How do I get it to record when it's not picking up any type of signal a Cubase Le software that came with the purchase of a spider 3 amp I even have it coming out of a Behringer xr18 mixer interface and it's still not picking up any type of sound or signal from the instruments or microphone....help me please, thanks !!

After you have the USB driver installed, you need to set up the Cubase interface options.

This video should be similar

You should have drivers for the XR18, and the Line 6 USB device

After the interface is setup, then you can create new projects.

To record a track, you have to assign the track input to the interface device.

For the XR18, you do the same thing. What you cannot do is have the XR18 and the Line 6 interface active together. 
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...