Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

modulation delay with individual modulation para left and right

moddelay

Looking to setup the typical holdsworth setting by using 8 channels, 4 stereo channels, in parallel.

What i really miss (tried to work with 4 dual delays in parallel, having by each dual delay also seperate modulation settings for left and right channel. But Helix doesn't provide seperate modulation to left and right).

Axe Fx II is able to provide this and achieving really great results (called multi delay. Axe FX II provides 2 of these multi delays. 1 multi delay by 4 channels with each channel individual settings with delay time, modulation etc. 

Yes, you can simply say, stay with FX II.

I got my Helix few days ago and really impressed to tone, usability and connectivity. The last kick and decision to go for the Helix was the fact about having the snapshots feature.

Anything planned to have such a multi delay (like AXE fx) or dual delay with seperated mod settings for left and right channel in place for the Helix ?

Kind regards,

Michael