Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G10 and G50 bump heads?

Stratotron

I use a G50 and our bass player is using a G10. I suspect the G10, while searching for a channel, can interrupt the G50 depending on who powers up first? Is this true? At rehearsal, my receiver wasn't picking up my guitar, but I could see the receiver getting a signal. The bass MAY have been transmitting to my rig, now that I think back on it. I switched channels on my receiver, then back, and it started receiving my signal.

Power up G50 first, then G10. Make sure you put the transmitter in the receiver base after the G50 is powered up. When the transmitter is in the receiver base, that is when it scans for channels already being used and assigns a channel for its self. It should not interfere with G50 while it is scanning because it is not transmitting, just receiving then making a decision of what alternate channel to use.