Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

how to down load editor

mapletop

im new to the helix and lost.loli just got my helix new its got the 2.12installed but im trying to get the editor on my laptop and i cant seem to understand how to.sorry i know most know it inside and out.then i want to down load patches off the tone chart,any help thanks

im new to the helix and lost.loli just got my helix new its got the 2.12installed but im trying to get the editor on my laptop and i cant seem to understand how to.sorry i know most know it inside and out.then i want to down load patches off the tone chart,any help thanks

If you are on Windows 10 download the "Helix" application and install it. This will install the Updater, Editor, and Windows driver. The link is here: http://line6.com/software/readeula.html?rid=7278

If you have a different OS version pull up the "Helix" application for your OS on the downloads page and do the same as above. Make sure you have done the global reset for your new firmware if you want everything to work properly with the new Editor. Hopefully you backed up any presets and IRs you wanted to keep previously.

To download the editor go to the Downloads section of this website, under the Support tab above. Select Helix in the Software (not Products) field. On the next page displayed, hit the Get Download button at the bottom right of the instructions pane. This Downloads the installer file which you must then execute to install the editor. You should also install the driver and the Line 6 Updater program.