Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Switch and Wah

AVF925

Gents,

Is is possible to assign a Wah to a foot switch and when it's activated, then an expression pedal controls it?

I have "2" Morley Expression Pedals - neither has a "SWITCH" in them - and I'd like to be able to not buy another pedal  . . .

Suggestions - thoughts?

Thanks

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking... But it sounds like you're wanting to use one of these expression pedals to control wah. The auto-engage feature was added with the 2.10 update, so you actually don't need to assign the wah to a footswitch to turn the block on and off. You can select EXP1, 2 or 3 for Bypass Assign and then assign that same EXP as a controller for the wah, and it will turn on once you move the pedal past a certain point (whatever percentage you select).

Gents,

Is is possible to assign a Wah to a foot switch and when it's activated, then an expression pedal controls it?

I have "2" Morley Expression Pedals - neither has a "SWITCH" in them - and I'd like to be able to not buy another pedal  . . .

Suggestions - thoughts?

Thanks

Connect your two external expression pedals to the two external expression pedal ports on the back of the unit (EXP2, EXP3). Then you can use those for anything, including wah. Just assign the wah block to a foot switch to turn on/off, and use the expression for control.