Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Does the line 6 firehawk 1500 have orange amp modeling?

rogerpham12

The only Orange amp that is specifically modeled in the Firehawk 1500 is the Orange AC30TC.  It is labeled as the "Citrus D-30" Model.  That model isn't what I would consider a typical Orange sound (its a low watt class A amp).  However there are plenty of amp models in the "British" category that would be akin to the staples of the Orange amp catalog. The "brit plexi lead 200" would be a good place to start for the Thunderverb.  I think the "Brit plexi bass 100" or the "Line6 JTS-45" models would get closer to Rockerverb territory.

If your main concern is looking for something light to carry around, you might consider the Firehawk FX floorboard over the 1500.  They both offer the same tonal options.

The only Orange amp that is specifically modeled in the Firehawk 1500 is the Orange AC30TC.  It is labeled as the "Citrus D-30" Model.  That model isn't what I would consider a typical Orange sound (its a low watt class A amp).  However there are plenty of amp models in the "British" category that would be akin to the staples of the Orange amp catalog. The "brit plexi lead 200" would be a good place to start for the Thunderverb.  I think the "Brit plexi bass 100" or the "Line6 JTS-45" models would get closer to Rockerverb territory.

If your main concern is looking for something light to carry around, you might consider the Firehawk FX floorboard over the 1500.  They both offer the same tonal options.

thank you for the help but I need to be a orange amps.

• Upvote 1