Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

MP3 playback on Spider V 60 watt?

amschaaf

There is an 1/8" aux in on the rear of the amp.  You can connect whatever audio device you want and play music through it.  The aux in bypasses the amp modeling stuff so you can play with high gain amps without affecting your backing track.  

Is there a way to adjust the volume of the MP3 seperate from the guitar volume so that you can better hear the track to play along with?

Is there a way to adjust the volume of the MP3 seperate from the guitar volume so that you can better hear the track to play along with?

I use the volume controls on the audio device/mp3 player and the master knob on the amp (which controls, both, the overall level of the amp and any connected audio device) to adjust the volume until I reach the desired level.  Then I adjust the amp volume, within whatever specific model I happen to be using, until both the amp and the audio track are mixed together.

There might be other ways of doing this, but this is what works for me.

• Upvote 1