Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

exporting the wav files recorded with M20 D into Logicpro X

Hi

I have been recording a stage performance on a external hard disk last saturday and it produces a folder (23 GO)  containing 10 differents wave files .So everything seemed to be allright ...

But i try to export the filres into Logic Pro, this one "tells me " that the files are empty .???Does anyone ever meet this problem and please can you tell me the way to succeed in exporting my fies.

Thanks for your help

Jack

If the files appear empty, it is usually because you forgot to stop the recording before shutting the M20d down.

They can be recovered, but I can't remember how off the top of my head! Try searching the forum as the topic has been discussed before.

It is a pain - you only do this once! It is a shame that M20D doesn't automatically close files that it is recording when powered down; something that it may not be architected to do if the power switch is before the supply.

Try this video for one method (Windows), but I am sure similar will be available for Mac