Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can main large screen just display the patch instead of the entire routing scheme?

HudsonHawk

I don't think the main screen display mode can be changed. You have options for the scribble strip switch displays but that's it.

Seems silly to not have the preset show large when not needing the routing live.  Maybe in future firmware releases this will happen?

• Upvote 2

Seems silly to not have the preset show large when not needing the routing live.  Maybe in future firmware releases this will happen?

There is a link to IdeaScale for submitting these type of requests and the community even vote on them to help move them up the chain.

http://line6.com/support/topic/14497-helix-ideascale-community-submissions/

That will help you get to the IdeaScale website for Helix.  One note is that many times I have seen a great idea with not many votes get pushed up because it WAS on the Line6 radar already.  Line 6 is good that way

Dennis

HudsonHawk:

In addition to their own internal development ideas and intentions, Line 6 uses the IdeaScale method to accumulate User Inpug and Suggestions for features and improvements.

IdeaScale is a good place to post your suggestion for others to vote up and for Line 6 to consider. I believe I have already seen a similar post on IdeaScale for alternate use of the large display screen. IdeaScale can be reached via the Line 6 main website. Use the search tool to see if you can find the previous similar post. If not, simply go ahead and add your own!

Your suggestion make sense to me. I'd certainly add my affirmative vote!