Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Podhd500 Drivers Wont Install On Mac

Dannydawiz

jffg.png

I've been trying to plug my PODHD500 into the computer but my Mac OS X V10.8.4 doesn't detect it.

I've tried rebooting
I've tried using a different USB
I've tried completing uninstalling all Line 6 files and reinstalling.
I've tried installing the drivers manually from the website and still.

When I click the update button in Line 6 Monkey the installation process goes fine. It says that the drivers have been installed and that I need to restart my computer.

Well I restart my computer and open up Line 6 Monkey and it still says that the drivers haven't been installed.

Someone help me please?

Damn I don't have another USB cable at the moment. I'll have to order one online and get back to you on this post. Does it matter what type of usb cable?

EDIT: Would this suffice?

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Hi-Speed-USB-Cable-Feet/dp/B00004Z5M1/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1379015727&sr=1-1&keywords=USB+cable

Damn I had a feeling there was something wrong with it. 

Even when I first got the pod a year and a half ago I would always have to fiddle with the USB plug because it would never lock in. 

It was always loose and never secure so the POD that I ordered must've came badly built as it was and I probably just made it worse.

Regardless the warranty already ran out so do you guys have any ideas where I can get this fixed?

• 1 month later...