Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

cannot install pod farm 2.5 on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4 ?

• 1 month later...

Try creating a new Admin account on your Mac.  That enabled me to complete a successful installation (do a super 'clean' install - remove all the old Line 6 stuff, get a fresh download of the 2.59 version, install, restart . . . ).

And, no thanks to Line 6 phone support which was completely useless, I found that the VSTs are not under 'User' but rather under 'Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/Line6'.

I have Pod Farm 2.59 installed, though I did so before updating to OSX Sierra. Since updating to this latest os release, pod farm hasn't recognized any instrument plugged in. Any wisdom on how to resolve this? Plans for a Pod Farm 2.6 release with Sierra compatibility? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

after upgrade my mac mini, pod farm does not see my usb interface, looking for a solution on another software for amp emulation I end up with ampLion software who after install suggest me to create a aggregate audio device..guess what that's what the solution to have pod farm working on mac os Sierra.....is sad that line 6 don't give any advice neither comment about this issue with mac os Sierra.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202000

https://shop.audified.com/products/amplion-pro-1