Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Piggyback to another PA???

Hi guys. is it possible to piggyback the Stagesource PA with a different powered system? I have a BIG room to fill and i don't think my 2 x L3s and 2 L3m's will fill it so i have a chance of using a powered HK Audio rig as well. Both have Xlr in and outs. Would it be as simple as using the loop thru to the HK rig or am i missing anything?? Thanks for any help..

You don't say whether you are using the M20d as mixer.

If you are, run the M20d to your Line6 speakers using L6Link, then use the analog L/R main outs to send to the HK's.

If you're not using an M20d, then yes, in/out through should suffice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. is it possible to piggyback the Stagesource PA with a different powered system? I have a BIG room to fill and i don't think my 2 x L3s and 2 L3m's will fill it so i have a chance of using a powered HK Audio rig as well. Both have Xlr in and outs. Would it be as simple as using the loop thru to the HK rig or am i missing anything?? Thanks for any help..

I frequently bring my M20d to a venue and run it through the house PA and speakers. The band connects to the M20d at the side of the stage and I run the Main Outs into a pair of channels on the house stage snake panel which goes to a stereo input pair on the house board which then delivers the sound through their speakers. I prefer to connect the stage monitors to the M20d as well but sometimes that is not practical due to local cabling. I use the iPad app to run things from the audience.