Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Appreciation thread

Bangha

Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful work you guys have been doing with Helix. Yes we are hard to please, and yes we already want new stuff although 2.20 just came out. Just remember it all comes from the love we have for the killer products you put out.

I specifically wanted to say thanks for finally integrating Workbench with Helix. I hadn't really used it before, I found the whole extra interface thing troublesome and slow. The fun I have had for the past few hours creating guitar sounds I'd only managed to dream of have been heavenly. Helix+Variax have been worth every singe hard earned Euro I've put into them.

THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE BRILLIANT WORK!

Gratuitous shot of my setup right now attached.

post-2293122-0-67365100-1490963840_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 6

Definately agree .... Line6 is delivering the goods!!!

I just updated to 2.20, so I haven't had any time yet to sample the improvements\additions, but I was plesantly surprised to hear the update was available.

And since we're posting glamour shots ..... here's both my boards with my FRFR prior to cabling up.

-DARR%20PEDALBOARD%20EFFECTS.HELIX.2016.

LOVIN' IT, FELLAS

I actually have an arion in my pedal rig - I cant get very close to that now.

EDIT

Typo - dunno how that turned into cant.

I CAN get close to the rig minus the red ecstasy channel from bogner.

LOVIN' IT, FELLAS

I actually have an arion in my pedal rig - I cant get very close to that now.

I don't know how close the Helix gets to the real Arion but I really like what it does in Helix. I like how different it is from other choruses but still musical.

I want to thank Line 6 for the Helix because since the late 80's into early 90's I have ran direct ( Digitech RP1 ) and held belief that someday the holy grail ( at least for me ) would be invented and the Helix along with 3rd party IR'S have answered that dream. I have only used it live 3 times so far but sooo good! I set it on the floor, plug it in, run 1/4 to DI, xlr to the snake, PFL my channel for gain and maybe sometimes very little EQ adjustments on the board and there it is all in one unit! KILLER :) And I had a Kemper and a AX8 , returned them both.