Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ideas to use the 3 Note Generator from the 2.20 update?

jerhon

Does anyone have any ideas on some good ways to use the "3 note generator" from the 2.20 update, or does anyone have a plan to use it on some patches?

I've never really had something like this available to me before on a pedal board, so I'd like to hear what others are planning to do with it. 

Does anyone have any ideas on some good ways to use the "3 note generator" from the 2.20 update, or does anyone have a plan to use it on some patches?

I've never really had something like this available to me before on a pedal board, so I'd like to hear what others are planning to do with it. 

Check out this thread I made:

http://line6.com/support/topic/26505-patch-to-jam-with-the-new-synth-audio-and-preset-included/

I added a little patch to play along with the synth in a specific chord progression.

Chuskey, I have updated to 2.20, but can't get the patch to load.  Helix tells me "Model specified in preset is not recognized".  I am novice when it comes to programming the Helix.  Any ideas?  

Thanks.

Vic

That's strange.  Did you do the global reset after you updated to 2.20?  If you don't do that step things don't work quite like they should.  If you haven't be sure to backup all of your patches and IR's before doing this because it will wipe them.  Also you'll have to redo your global settings after the reset.  

To do the reset you hold down footswitches 9 and 10 when booting up.  

That's the only reason I can think of that it wouldn't work for you.