Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Woody Blue Bass Amp and Cab Sims, Helix 2.20 update!

martingordon

Woody Blue how do you do?

This amp ( based on the 360 by Acoustic ) sounds amazing! I humbly suggest you copy Factory 1 preset 15C to your user setlist and have a play. Normally I use IR's but the way this preset is configured ( with dual cabs ) sounds too good to mess with right now. This welcome addition to the bass amp catalogue of the Helix really brings out the true sound of your instrument. Woody Blue is very natural sounding and can be anything from a dark warm rumble to a crispy sizzle ( especially if you engage the bright mode!! ). Of all the new bass sounds this one is going to get the most use from users I believe. It can take a pedal beautifully and has the definition to do just about anything you and your bass desire. I played it through my L2T and it sounds super tight. This is the Litigator of Bass amps :) Thank you Line 6.

MG

P.S.

DO NOT engage the tuning fork at high volumes... in fact just don't touch the bastard at all!!

• Upvote 1