Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Oh well. Gonna roll back

TLF2007

Just got home and delving deeper into what this update did to my patches. The same problem occurred like last time with some of my patches that had pitch changes with snapshots. Many don't work the way intended and I don't want to go through the rebuilding I had to last time so I will try to roll back. Basically everything on a pitch change snapshot resets to -24. I do a Royal Blood kind of gig where they should start at +12 on Simple Pitch block but now they are all -24. Some that are supposed to be -12 because I use a guitar are -24. Really ironic that my roll back is mostly  for bass patches. 

The Helix is GREAT. I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything but this kind of stuff I never saw in any other MFX. So it continues to be better than any MFX I ever had and also flakier than any MFX I ever had...

I had a similar but minor issue with my main 8 snapshot preset.

I have several incarnations of it due to incremental tweaks. On all there is one stomp called bigness that switches between 2 delays and adjusts the reverb mix and decay. Not only was the state reversed, led lit though settings from the off position (easy enough to rectify using capacitance touch to switch through the chain to highlight the bypassed delay, which switches off the led, then saving) but on only some of them, one of the delay block's time had switched from 1/4 to 547ms

.... . On all there is one stomp called bigness that switches between 2 delays and adjusts the reverb mix and decay. Not only was the state reversed, led lit though settings from the off position...

it's been ther as long as I can remember. Every updates its the same ...  annoying

Are these pitch effects you're talking about assigned to expression pedals?

Hi- yes I have a path that has a pitch 12+ block to start as a baseline. I then have a momentary on a switch that takes and increases that to +24. The momentary would go to +24 but on release would shift the block back to -24. Happened on every patch I did this on. Which is manageable once I thought about it - just annoying. I had to save each patch after the re-tweak.