Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

2.20 Badonk!!

bsd512

I'm still reeling with all the goodness in this 2.20 firmware update.

If you appreciate high gain models, be sure and give the Line 6 Badonk a try. I just happened to come across this tonight and can't stop playing it. I'm using a pair of OwnHammer Deizel IRs with it, but just about anything sounds good, and the controls are very responsive. Wow!

Add the Badonk to the Archon, Litigator, Matchless, 2204-Mod, the ENGL Fireball (another of my favorites), and all the other absolutely fantastic amps - it's the stuff dreams are made of.

With every update, your Helix becomes more and more valuable. It's possible I just don't get around much, but I can't imagine a better collection of amps and effects + amazing routing, form factor, and UI anywhere - let alone right at your fingertips.

Oh - and check out that new Clawthorn OD/Fuzz - that thing is pretty incredible in its own right.

2.20 is a big hit with me, and I'm sure there's more to discover.

Sincerely - From One Very Happy Helix'r

:)

Hahaha... I spent almost my whole Sunday playing really heavy low-end sh++ using the Line 6 Badonk... I agree, it´s almost as sweet as Coco Austin´s big bottom... Hahahaha... When combined with the Plastichorus it´s 100% Fear Factory´s Demanufacture or Zakk Wylde in No rest for the wicked!!!! Props to the guys in Line 6... Nonetheless, I still wait for the Diezels and the Randall "Evil Randy" Satan... hahaha. The Helix is on the verge of becoming an incredible awesome product with each update.

• Downvote 1

• 2 years later...