Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dt25 & dT 50 chanel pedal ?

robertboydjr

I bought a used DouVerb. I- AMP- II pedal. I wanted to use it for Chanel switching. Is this the wrong unit for the job? Plugging it into the DT25 it changes Chanel only with #2 side switch and lights on pedal do not change.

If this is wrong can someone send me a schematic for a pedal that will do the switching. Can't find any info Immanuel or on line 6 site. Would like a simple 2 Chanel with indicator led bulbs.

Would even like to build a PC board based one if plans are out there with board based component foot switches and lights. I don't want a pod hd or helix thing to complicated can anyone help with some info on this issue.

Thankd

almost any standard analog latching fs will work (TRS with two switches). I use an old Fender footswitch with my DT 25 for channel only as I don't use the reverb....you could use a BOSS FS-6 and make life easy....They are like $25 or so....other than that you can use two latching SPST footswitches, TRS female jack, a footswitch box and a TSR cable and make a decent one for the same money in parts with no leds ...Tip and ring are control, sleeve is ground....I think channel it tip...