Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Adding tones to your favorites on Firehawk fx

exefile

• 9 months later...

I see this is an old thread, but I am going to bump it as I have the same question.  I can't figure out how to save a favorite tone (using an iPhone).

EDIT: I just found a post on relating the to FX100 pedal, so the app functionality would apply to the Firehawk.  Per that thread:

"I'm surprised to hear that the only way to save a tone to FAVORITES is to search a matching tone for a song in the song library.  What if I don't have the song in the song library for which I'm trying to create a tone? Why can't I add the created tone into FAVORITES?  This issue needs to be solved as soon as possible. This is a very basic functionality and it is still missing..."

So it was my misunderstanding of the Favorite functionality in that you have to 1st play a song, let the tones load from the cloud, then use the UP arrow to save a favorite.  I was considering favorites as a way to mark ANY tone as a favorite for easy recall.

So it was my misunderstanding of the Favorite functionality in that you have to 1st play a song, let the tones load from the cloud, then use the UP arrow to save a favorite.  I was considering favorites as a way to mark ANY tone as a favorite for easy recall.

Yeah the Favs if for Tone matching.

Just save any tones you want quick access to to My Tones.