Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Factory Preset Download?

marrstians

I make a habit of saving the factory presets in each new firmware release immediately after installing the new firmware, for exactly the reason you describe.

If you PM me your email address, and are or want to become a Dropbox user, I will put them there and invite you to access them.

• 4 months later...

Hi!  I've bought Line6 Helix Native but there are no factory presets.  I've opened a ticket with Line 6 but they told me to uninstall and install again and I've done that but it just remembers the user creation settings and tones I was saving, it doesn't give me the presets that should have come with it.

Please could someone send me the factory presets? I would really like to try them.

Thank you!

Hi!  I've bought Line6 Helix Native but there are no factory presets.  I've opened a ticket with Line 6 but they told me to uninstall and install again and I've done that but it just remembers the user creation settings and tones I was saving, it doesn't give me the presets that should have come with it.

Please could someone send me the factory presets? I would really like to try them.

Thank you!

Click the 'HELIX NATIVE' logo on the bottom and click 'Restore Factory Setlists'

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...
On 9/10/2017 at 1:38 AM, DavidDeath said:

Thank you!

I am having the same problem. Has anyone have a fix yet?

23 hours ago, jameslimquimeng said:

I am having the same problem. Has anyone have a fix yet?

It would have been better to post this in the Helix Native section of this forum, but here ya go.

Uninstall, then re-install and try this

• Helix Native—Click the gear icon/my account link in the lower left corner to open the Preferences window. From the Presets/IRs tab, click "Restore Factory Setlists"

You should also find this info in the “Helix Native Pilot’s Guide pdf” which is built in to the HXN interface under “Help”.

Or get it here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyl0t55jlcd1ijk/Helix Native Pilot's Guide.pdf?dl=0

Previous Thread in Native forum:

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• 5 weeks later...