Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

A couple quick Helix LT questions

Fireproof

Hey folks,

Brand new LT owner here as of a couple days ago. Still getting used to moving around in it, etc, and have a couple questions:

1. I'm currently using the Helix manual which is close but not exact. Is there (or is there going to be) a specific Helix LT manual?

2. Is there any reference list for telling which songs/artists the built-in presets were modeled after? Some are obvious, but a lot are not (to me, anyway). And it would help to know what they were mimicking so I can determine if that might be a good starting place for one of my own tones.

Thanks in advance.

Hey folks,

Brand new LT owner here as of a couple days ago. Still getting used to moving around in it, etc, and have a couple questions:

1. I'm currently using the Helix manual which is close but not exact. Is there (or is there going to be) a specific Helix LT manual?

2. Is there any reference list for telling which songs/artists the built-in presets were modeled after? Some are obvious, but a lot are not (to me, anyway). And it would help to know what they were mimicking so I can determine if that might be a good starting place for one of my own tones.

Thanks in advance.

1. You can also find the Helix LT manual here:  http://line6.com/support/manuals/helixlt    Check back periodically for updates (often issued after significant firmware updates).
  2. There was a topic where people were assigning the actual songs to the related preset but I can't seem to find it. Perhaps someone else can post it up.

Hey folks,

Thanks in advance.

Here;s a few links that may help / Factory Presets 

http://line6.com/support/topic/18804-lets-put-the-real-name-to-the-presets/page-1

http://line6.com/support/topic/25987-preset-list/?hl=factory+presets&do=findComment&comment=201073