Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Will a G50 system conflict with my bandmates?

irekord

Hi,

I'd like to buy a relay G50 system for my bass. I need to know BEFORE I buy, if it will conflict with the systems my bandmates are already using...

There is one Shure GLX-D system, and the other is Intellitouch Freedom One. I believe both are 2.4Ghz systems, but beyond that I have no idea

about the specifications or operating parameters of those rigs.

Really would like to have the G50 system, but since they're already using wireless now, it wouldn't be cool to come in with something that is

going to cause problems....

Thanks....

Our band usually has a couple line 6 packs and 1 or 2 Shure packs at the same time with no issues.  I'd have the Shures search for frequencies after the Line6 stuff is on as Shure's frequency scanning works really well.

I don't have any experience with the 2 wireless systems your bandmates are using, but I think between the 3 devices you should all be able to run wireless. Just take the time in finding the best channels for each of you to use.