Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Playback Anomaly

azion22

AMPLIFi 150 latest software upgrade, iPhone 6 plus. I updated latest OS upgrade on iPhone 6 Plus today, an hour or so later jammed using my own Playlists in AMPLIFi software. I play one song; hit rewind button to play it again. A hundred time before, this has worked as it should. Today, hitting rewind plays a totally random song from other playlists in the library.

I hit forward. The song next in line from the one I am trying to play is played. I then hit rewind again. The song I was looking to re-play finally plays.

This happens every time I hit rewind to repeat the last song - almost. Sometimes it totally jumps out of the playlist I'm playing from, and picks and chooses from the 10,000 songs on the phone.

Wow.

Another thing I just noticed (big): when the song finishes playing and I tap it to play it again, it always plays some random song from my playlist. The only way to replay the same song is to press forward, then rewind.

It is acting exactly as a virus. Is this my phone only? How? I thought iPhones cannot have viruses.

• 2 weeks later...

no problem with that on Android (note that you can also switch the playback mode to repeat one song, that saves you from pressing rewind).

Problem I have with the "now playing" window is that there's no way to easily go back to the track listing, either you can step with forward/backward to the desired song, but if it is in a different playlist/album, you have to click your way from the very beginning, which is a tad frustrating.