Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Impulse Response Locations

chiliripper

Just bought 2 preset packs from Glen Delaune and Fremen  presets and the I.R."s sit on top of each other.....72 thru 98...... tried to save each preset with given I.R. and then changing after doing so to the other ..but it only see's what the current one is? just want to save them together in my presets as they should be..... THANKS FOR ANY HELP ROCK NATION!!!

The ir's sit in a certain location for the GD and freeman patches. If they both try to share the same ir location thats not going to work. I have some of the GD patches and the irs have to be in certain slots. I'm not sure how to rectify your issue, unless you can reprogram one or the other sets to use diff ir slots. I'd start with an email to Glen and see what he suggest.

You need to load the IRs from both sources into unique locations/slots in the IR area in Helix. Then you need to edit the associated presets to specify the desired IR (new slot number).

Try leaving the Fremen presets/IRs as they are. Load Glenn's IRs into different locations and edit his presets accordingly.

• Upvote 1