Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix 2.21

stevepomplun

Mine did it twice now.  ...But not every time so far.  But I've got an eye on this too.

Update:  Mine did it A total of 2 times.  When I first Updated the firmware, and a second time when I powered it back on the next day.  Since then its been fine.  

Mine rarely has to rebuild the presets, I always save my presets two times mostly out of habit but I like saving presets with the amp model highlighted.                                                                    

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has updated twice every time I've updated it.  Once after the initial reboot, and then again when I reset the globals.

That is normal. Immediately after the update, it rebuilds all 1024 preset slots. After that happens, you most likely import in all of your backups. Anytime you import presets, it will rebuild those preset slots upon reboot. ANYTIME you import ANY presets, it will rebuild those slots upon reboot. If you only import one preset, you may not notice the rebuild unless you are staring at the screen during the subsequent reboot.