Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I've recorded over 8 Albums using Line6 gear, get my latest Album for Free

Marcpattison

I've been using line 6 since the company started. I was an endorsee for quite awhile until recently but still use line 6 and  I currently use the Helix as my main live rig.

I'm waiting on the Helix Native plugin anxiously so I can use it to record my newest songs with.

I started using line 6 to record all my albums with back when I had the pod pro rack mount unit, then later continued using the podfarm VST.

Anyway, If you like shred Instrumental guitar, you can now download my latest album for free

https://marcpattison1.bandcamp.com/album/risen-from-the-ashes-2
Since it's been downloaded on torrent sites over a million times, I figured I may as well give it away now anyway.  If you like it, I'll be releasing a new album in a couple months.
You can either stream it or if you want a physical copy just click on buy and leave the dollar amount at 0. If you wish to pay as little as a $1, that's totally up to you

I originally got endorsed/endorsed Line 6 back when Tim Goodwin was the rep over 10 years ago, but I was one of the first to buy their combo amps when they first came out when nobody knew who they were.  I was recently told that there is no longer an artist program, but I still continue to use Line6(and unofficially endorse them) even though I no longer get a discount or artist privileges. That's how much I believe in their products!
I've been one of their longest supporters and I'll still tell everyone I know how great I think their products are. At least one of us is loyal!!
I officially  endorse ESP guitars, Peavey Amps, DiMarzio Pickups, Steinberg/Yamaha software, Cool Picks, M-Audio Studio gear, Eventide, Line 6, (unofficially ) Morley Pedals, and Overloud software.

• Upvote 3

I've been using line 6 since the company started. I was an endorsee for quite awhile until recently but still use line 6 and  I currently use the Helix as my main live rig.

I'm waiting on the Helix Native plugin anxiously so I can use it to record my newest songs with.

I started using line 6 to record all my albums with back when I had the pod pro rack mount unit, then later continued using the podfarm VST.

Anyway, If you like shred Instrumental guitar, you can now download my latest album for free

https://marcpattison1.bandcamp.com/album/risen-from-the-ashes-2

Since it's been downloaded on torrent sites over a million times, I figured I may as well give it away now anyway.  If you like it, I'll be releasing a new album in a couple months.

You can either stream it or if you want a physical copy just click on buy and leave the dollar amount at 0. If you wish to pay as little as a $1, that's totally up to you

I originally got endorsed/endorsed Line 6 back when Tim Goodwin was the rep over 10 years ago, but I was one of the first to buy their combo amps when they first came out when nobody knew who they were.  I was recently told that there is no longer an artist program, but I still continue to use Line6(and unofficially endorse them) even though I no longer get a discount or artist privileges. That's how much I believe in their products!
I've been one of their longest supporters and I'll still tell everyone I know how great I think their products are. At least one of us is loyal!!

I officially  endorse ESP guitars, Peavey Amps, DiMarzio Pickups, Steinberg/Yamaha software, Cool Picks, M-Audio Studio gear, Eventide, Line 6, (unofficially ) Morley Pedals, and Overloud software.

Great stuff - tight shred and well balanced! BTW I love the ESP FRX (?) in the artwork. Thanks for the share!