Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Customer Service

rickthestick

I bought my Helix about a year ago and have been more than happy with this unit. Great interface, wonderful sound quality and the updates keep rolling out. Definitely a quality product.

I had a problem with a single patch that would cause it to freeze, every time. I sent the patch to the customer service department and was assured it was a hardware issue. From there on I can't tell you how impressed I am with the service that followed. They went out of their way to give me the best service I have ever received from any company in the music business. I've been around a while and dealt with many companies over the years but nothing comes close to what I experienced with their exemplary customer support. Will was the representative I had the pleasure of dealing with.

Thank you Line 6, you have a customer for life!

I bought my Helix about a year ago and have been more than happy with this unit. Great interface, wonderful sound quality and the updates keep rolling out. Definitely a quality product.

I had a problem with a single patch that would cause it to freeze, every time. I sent the patch to the customer service department and was assured it was a hardware issue. From there on I can't tell you how impressed I am with the service that followed. They went out of their way to give me the best service I have ever received from any company in the music business. I've been around a while and dealt with many companies over the years but nothing comes close to what I experienced with their exemplary customer support. Will was the representative I had the pleasure of dealing with.

That's great to know, had no problems with mine, apart from a few buttons which are a bit squishy and don't 'click' when pressed.  But could you be a little more specific about your experience?  What exactly did they do to impress you so much?  Was the unit collected by coutier? How long did the repair take? Did they offer you a temporary replacement?  ETC ETC.  

Thanks.

-

Agreed on both counts. I have no idea what their service network is like in the UK, but I bet there is one, it's not like that's the outback...

You can also talk to your dealer, they may well help you out too.

I concur.  Best customer service.  I had a problem with firmware updating.  Shipped the unit cross county and back in 3 days.  All fixed. No charge.

Can't wait for Helix Native.  I'm just begging them to take my money.

They knocked it out of the park when I had a hardware problem. Great service.

Pretty much the same as zooey. I gig every weekend and really can't with out it. The Helix is the heart of my system with the routing for my BeatBuddy and Boomerang III and GR-55.

What company does this these days? Not too many. Totally impressive customer service!

Great to hear!