Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't get pod farm signal to my DAW.

I'm using a trial version of pod farm - which only comes in stand-alone. When I try to record to Sonar - all I get is a dry guitar recording - the effect pod farm is not recording. I'm using a Scarlett 2i2 as my interface and have Sonar Professional on Windows 10.

So, I'm guessing you can't record in stand alone - and have to have the plug in to record - is that correct? Or, am I leaving something out of my signal chain?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

I don't believe that's true - you need the plug-in version to use it as a plug-in in your DAW.  But you should be able to send the PodFarm output to the Scarlett (your soundcard) and then record that way.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe that's true - you need the plug-in version to use it as a plug-in in your DAW.  But you should be able to send the PodFarm output to the Scarlett (your soundcard) and then record that way.

I too am having an issue with POD Farm and the 2i2 Scarlett. I can't seem to get an mic settings or effects from POD Farm to Audacity. Anyone have any pointers?