Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

amplifi tt is used in cubase

laika

My amplifi tt has been upgraded to version 2.5, when I connect it to my computer, using cubase for recording time, turn off the cubase monitor button, or will have added the effect of the sound, how can I solve it? When I use it as a sound card, when playing a virtual instrument, it is also noise

Thanks

My XX has been upgraded to version 2.5, when I connect it to my computer, using cubase for recording time, turn off the cubase monitor button, or will have added the effect of the sound, how can I solve it? When I use it as a sound card, when playing a virtual instrument, it is also noise

If you include auto-translation, please include the original language, and not twice the auto-translation :-) 

I have some trouble understanding what your problem is. But the TT only gives access to the processed sound, you don't get the DI from the guitar for reamping along with it.

If you play back from Cubase to the Amplifi using USB, and the sound then is noisy, I assume your levels are too high/you need to reduce the volume to prevent the signal from clipping.

But likely didn't get your question - as I also don't understand what you mean with virtual instrument in this context.

thank you for your reply

I used amplifi tt as auido interface, ASIO driver selected ASIO amplifi, but when playing any audio, are noisy, I tried to install the 1.64,1.76.1.77 version of the driver, did not solve this problem.

Now windows 7 boot when the music sound is noisy, and I use the PC comes with the sound card is not the problem.

感谢您的回å¤

我在用amplifi tt作为auido interface时,ASIO驱动选择了ASIO amplifi,但播放任何音频时候,都是噪音,我å°è¯•å®‰è£…了1.64,1.76.1.77版本的驱动,都没有解决这个问题。

现在windows 7开机时候的音ä¹å£°éŸ³éƒ½æ˜¯å™ªéŸ³ï¼Œè€Œæˆ‘用PC自带的声å¡å°±æ²¡æœ‰è¿™ä¸ªé—®é¢˜ã€‚

I have reinstalled windows 7 today

And installed a 1.77 driver, but the fault still exists

我今天é‡æ–°å®‰è£…了windows 7

并且安装了1.77的驱动,但是故障ä¾ç„¶å­˜åœ¨