Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Another Example of Line6 Top Notch Customer Service

DunedinDragon

Because customer service has become such a joke with so many companies, I think it's really important to recognize companies that are really great at it, and I have to say it's been a long time since I encountered customer service as good as what I've gotten from Line6

My Helix unit joystick malfunctioned and I was within 7 days of my warranty expiring.  I called Line6 Customer Service on Friday May 19th and verified the problem (with a knowledgeable English-speaking customer service rep), received my RMA and UPS label in my email that day.  I wasn't able to send the unit in until Monday May 22nd due to gigs I had to play on the weekend.  I sent it out Monday morning and got my unit back from Line6 repaired on Friday May 26h..

Now THAT is what I call EXCEPTIONAL service!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I have had some great customer service.

Amazon

Image Line

Sweetwater...

But I must say Customer Service has become a joke overall. Just recently I had to deal with Gamestop CS, and it was like dealing with children. Comcast is so clueless, and inefficient you battle more than just their abysmal customer service.

Glad you got some quality service.

• Upvote 1

Recently opened a support ticket because I found out I had the not gray parts for the expression pedal assembly. Just gave them my address and they sent them out (no charge), which I received today for an out of manufacturer warranty Helix. Truly great service for a case where they have absolutely no obligation.

• Upvote 1

Last year I had an issue with my HD500x, and a rep from L6 stayed on the phone for 45 minutes with me until the issue was resolved. 

cv4r7.jpg

That really is! Glad to hear this, considering one major company I experienced forces support agents into sales upsell experts while still maintaining an artificial call handeling time...but I digress. It's about the customer and their service request!