Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD300 stuck midway during flash memory update

shaun_a45

URGENT !

I tried updating my HD300 with the 2.01 flash memory update using Line 6 Monkey.

However, an error pops up midway through the update which reads : Code 80009000 Unknown MIDI error.

And the main issue is that the display on my HD300 is still stuck on "Downloading..." !!! Now I'm afraid that if I unplug the USB cable, it might render my HD300 unuseable !

Should I try turning off the power on the POD ??

Was it working perfectly before you did the update?

Were you able to have the EDIT software interact with your HD prior to the update?

You might have to open a support ticket if no change and remains hung mid download.

But if we are talking more than a day then probably best to do a Factory reset on the device.

Then ensure your USB and internet connection are working by using the EDIT software for the 

reset version. Also make sure you are using a main USB slot on your PC and not a USB hub.

You might have to suspend your compters antivirus just while the download happens.

Good luck