Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd Pro X Is Coming - Any Info Available?

StealthPro

No... and if we've learned anything from the pre-release chatter of the 500x don't believe anything until you see it or hear it from line6 directly.

its a reasonable assumption that it will get the same processor upgrade as the 500x... and obviously the footswitch upgrade doesn't apply...

i wouldn't expect much beyond that.

Hi there,

the POD HD Pro prices went down and some shops do already list a POD HD Pro X and told that it may be available mid october.

Are there any Infos available about that unit (Improvements / changes compared to the non-x model; maybe some specs)?

Greets

that for sure.

I'm just wondering that there is still no official announcement and info.

I mean mid october isn't that far. Maybe promotion will start at the same time when they are in stock in stores.

I'm hoping for

• Reamping support
  • to run through XLRs with cab/mic-sim on while simultaneously being able to send a signal without them to my poweramp. Just like older unit were able to.
  • higher quality buttons and potis
  • maybe even a bit more processor-power but that won't happen

hey thank you guys

and a special thank for that link. :)

they never announced the 500x until it went on sale either... i think they basically don't want to make it hard for their dealers to sell their existing pro units.. 

i think the price drop over here in europe helped quite a bit selling the stock ones. they soled (and some still sale) it for 555€ instead of 739€.