Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Use existing G10 with Spider V

Geeman

I apologize if this has been answered already.  I've searched but didn't see anything on this:

I have a G10 wireless unit already (receiver base and transmitter) that I use at gigs.  Does anyone know if I can use my current transmitter in one of the Spider V amps (60w and above), say for home practicing, and then when done be able to pair it back with the original receiver when needed?  I looked at the Spider V manual online but it wasn't clear to me if this would work.

Thanks!

Yeah mate, you can I got one free with my new 240 from guitar guitar. Works with the 60 and above.The amps have a built in receiver, just plug and play Works like a charm

Thank you sir for your reply.  I'm still a little confused though.  If I get a 60w with the built in receiver, will my transmitter pair with the 60w Spider -and- still work with the G10 receiver I use in my pedalboard at gigs?  I hope I'm explaining this correctly!  :unsure:

Thank you sir for your reply.  I'm still a little confused though.  If I get a 60w with the built in receiver, will my transmitter pair with the 60w Spider -and- still work with the G10 receiver I use in my pedalboard at gigs?  I hope I'm explaining this correctly!  :unsure:

Not 100% sure buddy, but I would assume that it would

• 2 weeks later...

The transmitter will only work with one of them at a time, but it will for sure work with both.  Any time you plug it into the amp or its own receiver, it will sync up with that one and be ready to use.

(added) - you could technically have them both working at the same time if thats what you're asking or trying to do.  It would just take a little more set up and might not be the most practical thing.

Edited by vmoncebaiz