Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Model Packs?

Hello, It's been so long now I've forgotten. How the model pack add-on's were added-on! I purchased the triple pack bundle in 04. The Collector Classic, FX Junkie, and Metal Shop. I'm not so sure they are actually all still there, and working. Was there a download at the time I purchased them? If so where is it now? If not how was it delivered to my software ? Now.. POD Farm 2. When I go to the add for FX junkie model pack..I see FX listed as part, but see no such FX in my program.

Any way to double check? maybe some file corruption over the years? Is that even possible?

Thanks,

Ron

Thanks Triryche,

I use the TonePort UX2.

Also, log into license manger, any software you purchased will be tied to your account.

I have done that, and see the bundle purchase confirmed/ authorized. But see no download. After posting I checked again, and located some of the (I thought) missing FX. They are probably all there. However, it would probably be good to re-install the whole bundle maybe?

There is no download for the bundle for the UX2, the authorization just unlocks the models.

In POD Farm you can see all the models, but if any belong to a pack you do not own they will be greyed out.

If you had a PODxt then you would may need to flash the firmware, so in that sense it's sort of a download. 

OK Great! thanks Triryche. One last question. I still have gearBox and Pod Farm1 on my system. Any reason to keep either one? If not then what is the best way to completely remove them? They don't show up in My Programs and features (win. 7). Nor do I see a uninstall in the programs, line 6 file.

• 6 months later...

I upgraded to Podfarm 2.5 platinum. My license manager shows the four model packs (Bass Expansion; Collector Classics; FX Junkie and Power Pack) - but they don't show up in Podfarm. I'm using the UX2 device with it. Can you advise how I can access these model packs)? I'm using a Mac with High Sierra OS (v10.13.2). Thanks in advance!

best,

Phil

• 4 years later...

Hello 

Just have reinstaled POD Farm 2 but in the licence manager there is no FX Junkie Pack and Cubase LE.  Whole pack I bought a year ago in Amazon :

UX2 with FX Junkie Pack and Cubase LE, now eighter Line 6 Monkey  Key and Licence manager does not show me bought products. Please tell me how can I get them all back. When press tone - shows : code 8000a002 ...failed to load tone etc. But I only need my paid FX Junkie pack and Cubase LE back. 

Many thanks for your support 

Edited by pepolino

On 5/1/2022 at 3:45 PM, pepolino said:

Hello 

Just have reinstaled POD Farm 2 but in the licence manager there is no FX Junkie Pack and Cubase LE.  Whole pack I bought a year ago in Amazon :

UX2 with FX Junkie Pack and Cubase LE, now eighter Line 6 Monkey  Key and Licence manager does not show me bought products. Please tell me how can I get them all back. When press tone - shows : code 8000a002 ...failed to load tone etc. But I only need my paid FX Junkie pack and Cubase LE back. 

Many thanks for your support 

Do you have the UX2 connected to the computer you’re running License Manager on?