Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Backtrack white flashing light that won't stop. Help!

MattEncarnacao

I know it's an old device, but I have a Line 6 Backtrack here that I use to record everything from voices to music, etc. I've had this thing since like 2009.

The problem I'm having is that it keeps flashing its white light, and when I looked into the manual it says that a white flashing light means it's busy and unavailable at the moment. 

It's been like this for about 3 hours now. I'm wondering when I'll be able to use my device again. Anyone, help!

Wild shot in the dark here. I still use one for recording band practice as its a pretty decent recorder. Try a different usb cable. Mine only really worked with the L6 one - its the one with the right angle connector to the device. Also fire up the device and see what the program it uses sees - its been too long for me to remember but it might give some more info.