Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix ...Not responding?

Gepcat

Did you....

plug into phantom power by accident?

Get it too hot?

spill beer in it?

drop it off the stage?

reset it- as in power off and back on?

Use it for skid testing?

Suba dive with it on?

More info would help, please...

It was an outdoor gig but under a tent. Worked fine then I noticed when I came back from the break my presets were flashing. I stepped on a preset, it would play but all the others would black out. I would have to scroll the bank to get them to show again. But they would start blinking and do the same thing...

Maybe I accidentally hit a different mode that I'm not familiar with by accident???

It sounds you were in Stomp Mode. If you don't have any blocks, controllers or commands assigned to footswitches in Stomp Mode, the scribble strips will be blank like you're saying. If you hit the bank up or down switch, it temporarily takes you to Preset Mode to select a new preset, and then goes back into Stomp Mode after you select a preset. Just hit the Mode footswitch to get back into Preset Mode.

It sounds you were in Stomp Mode. If you don't have any blocks, controllers or commands assigned to footswitches in Stomp Mode, the scribble strips will be blank like you're saying. If you hit the bank up or down switch, it temporarily takes you to Preset Mode to select a new preset, and then goes back into Stomp Mode after you select a preset. Just hit the Mode footswitch to get back into Preset Mode.

^That is the issue for sure ^