Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix assign a path

Dazzer40

I have helix LT and I am creating  one patch for a rhythm and another for lead , so basically i want path 1 to have a rhythm setup and path 2 to have a lead for soloing , I want to be able  to switch between the two  paths , How can I assign  a single  path to a  foot switch ?

I have helix LT and I am creating  one patch for a rhythm and another for lead , so basically i want path 1 to have a rhythm setup and path 2 to have a lead for soloing , I want to be able  to switch between the two  paths , How can I assign  a single  path to a  foot switch ?

I am not at my Helix at the moment, so I can't explain precise steps. On the input of each path there is a parameter for gain in dB I believe. You can assign a foot switch to simultaneously turn the gain all the way down (-70db i think) on one path and turn the gain up (0db) on the other path.  

1. Stick a volume pedal block at the beginning of each patch.

2. Assign their "position" parameter to the same foot switch.

3. Make it so that on is 100% on one and 0% on the other, and off is the opposite.

4. Done.

Alternatively, you could have one foot switch that turns on path A and one for path B, and then you could have both at once if you wanted.