Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Peavey 6505 vs Helix vs Kemper vs TSE X50 [Comparison]

sinquestsound

Hi,

Please check my comparison here: http://www.sinmix.pl/2017/07/13/peavey6505-vs-line6-helix-vs-kemper-vs-tse-x50-mix-comparison/

SinMix Helix Metal Pack is also Ready!

Pack is ready with an introducing price 9.99€.

Must Have for Every Metal Player!

Link to store: http://www.brickwall.pl/store/index.php?id_product=92&controller=product

Thx For Support!

Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

I think they sound so familiar, and it's pretty hard to hear which units/software is which, but I will nevertheless start the party with this:

GIT A - Kemper

GIT B - Helix

GIT C - Peavey 6505

GIT D - TSE X50 Ampsim

:-)

I bet Helix is GIT D

Real amp is GIT C.

A - Peavey 6505

B - Kemper

C - Helix

D - TSE X50

Stay Metal!

...six of one...

The first 3 sound so close, not any difference in the mix as far as I'm concerned.

The last one is slightly different, low mid-range hump.  But still sounds great.  

All 4 are up to par for recording quality. IMHO.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the great patches/IRs. I've been using them since yesterday. They are my simple go to for my lower end stuff. I have found these patches focus more on the heavy side of things where as some of the others guys more rockish while great never really translated well to some of my other gear. All in all I hope keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the great patches/IRs. I've been using them since yesterday. They are my simple go to for my lower end stuff. I have found these patches focus more on the heavy side of things where as some of the others guys more rockish while great never really translated well to some of my other gear. All in all I hope keep up the good work!

Thx Man! Yes. I'm more Metal Guy. My kemper profiles was used for recording by Bands like Dark Tranquality (latest album) and Katatonia. Also many other bands use them for recording or live gig.  More info on my FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/sinkemper/?ref=bookmarks But becouse they key is always same thing (good sounded and miced cab) You can use my "own" tones also with Helix. FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/sinmixhelix/ Now i Have 12 cabs so maybe in the future I can update this pack with new Ir's or presets. BTW all my cabs are loaded with old UK Vintage V30 speakers. But  some of them (mostly 412) with speakers like: G12EVH, Creamback, Greenback, Hesu Demon, Eminence Wizard, WGS Veteran 30, K100 etc... sooo many options :D Anyway Thx for support and Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

• 2 weeks later...
SinMix Metal Pack for Helix. [Free Update] Have Fun! 2 new preset's + 2 new SinMix Cab IR [Custom Audio Amplifier 4x12 v30 and Zilla Small Vintage G12T75]

SinMix EpicRhy
AMP [Line 6 Epic - Line 6 Original]
CAB IR [sinMix CAA412_57 - Based on Custom Audio Amplifiersâ„¢ 4x12 V30 Speakers]
MICS: Shure® sm57

SinMix PlexiRhy
AMP [brit Plexi Brt - Marshall® Super Lead 100 (bright channel)]
CAB IR [sinMix ZillT75 - Based on Zillaâ„¢ Small Vintage 2x12 G12T75 Speakers]
MICS: Shure® sm57

post-802811-0-45197600-1501411928_thumb.jpg