Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Pitch Wham Problem

JLondon

Haven't used "Pitch Wham" in a while but never had a problem in the past.  So I'm trying to set up for a Gilmour "Marooned" type sound.  I can't figure out how to stop the effect from sounding out the steps between the notes as it goes up and down the scale - like running your finger up piano keys.  Never experience this before and I can't find anything in the settings menus that seem to have anything to do with it.  I've got mix at %100, heal and toe position set 0 - 12 assigned to expression 2, and "position" at 0.  How do I get a smooth slide transition between the notes?  I apologize in advance if this has been covered a billion times, but my attempt at a search failed to produce anything.

Haven't used "Pitch Wham" in a while but never had a problem in the past.  So I'm trying to set up for a Gilmour "Marooned" type sound.  I can't figure out how to stop the effect from sounding out the steps between the notes as it goes up and down the scale - like running your finger up piano keys.  Never experience this before and I can't find anything in the settings menus that seem to have anything to do with it.  I've got mix at %100, heal and toe position set 0 - 12 assigned to expression 2, and "position" at 0.  How do I get a smooth slide transition between the notes?  I apologize in advance if this has been covered a billion times, but my attempt at a search failed to produce anything.

I use pitch wham quite a bit, and do not experience that. What firmware revision are you running?