oldmanrockband

scrolling through banks on spider V with FBV3

Do I have to tap the button for every bank? i.e to get from bank 1 to 32 I have to tap the > switch 32 times. No fast mode? No wraparound from 32 to 1 and vice versa?, No short cuts?

Really?

Hi oldmanrockband, 

I believe your amp may need to be updated. 

Visit http://line6.com/software/ and select your Spider V product. Then download the 'Line 6 Updater'. 

Run this program and plug in your Spider V via USB and download the latest Firmware. 

After downloading, you'll notice that you can scroll seamlessly through presets. 

After registering your Spider V, you can set email notifications to be updated on upcoming updates. 

Let us know if you have any questions !

• Upvote 1

OK that did it! No mention of that in the 'fixes' that this update does. Btw, I couldn't get it to up date with spider remote on any of my tablets, I had to go to my pc and run the updater.

I have a Spider V 60 on 1.05 and FBV3 on 1.02 and cannot get this fast scroll to work. If I hold down the up/down foot switch the display just flashes until I release and press again.

Any suggestions ?

ive got a spider v 30 I've just got the fbv3 and i can't fast scroll the display just flashes and i have all the latest firmware .. 

Yes im having issues programming presets to switches. No one seems too know how.,I have all updates