Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Current simple list of amps, effects, etc..

mileskb

I have searched and searched and found websites with the info, but I'm looking for something I can print out of the latest lists of models.

This http://dshowmusic.com/line-6-helix-amp-models/  seems to have everything, but before I consolidate it into something I can print out, I'm checking to see if anyone else has done this yet.  

Hi

Posted this earlier - http://line6.com/support/topic/28081-a-cheat-sheet-on-amps-and-effects/?do=findComment&comment=217948. Fit in two pages.

Didn't try the link. Let me know if it doesn't work I repost it or send it to you.

//Per

Not sure if this list (the dropbox list) is up to date (for instance, I don't see the Plasti Chorus)

Hi

Thanks for the hans up, didn't notis the 2.2 updated gear... will update it later.

I use the print as beeng in a learning curve. This and the supplyed sheet from L6 Helix LT. I don'need to have the computer on and just need to get an idea on witch gear is behind the name (I know the originl gear, at least most of it...). On my old pod hd I knew all the L6 names, now all the names are change, and some more parameters to tweek so thats why the shortlist of those are cut in.

Otherwise the Helixhelp.com is a good source.

//Per

Hi

Thanks for the hans up, didn't notis the 2.2 updated gear... will update it later.

I use the print as beeng in a learning curve. This and the supplyed sheet from L6 Helix LT. I don'need to have the computer on and just need to get an idea on witch gear is behind the name (I know the originl gear, at least most of it...). On my old pod hd I knew all the L6 names, now all the names are change, and some more parameters to tweek so thats why the shortlist of those are cut in.

Otherwise the Helixhelp.com is a good source.

//Per

Please post when it's updated.  Like you... I need a reference when not around a computer, or computer not booted up...  I actually printed an earlier version on larger paper and have it hanging on the wall for a quick reference.   So THANK YOU !!!!  

Hi

So I did it... -  https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5qio0jmsbt3yg7/Line6%20Helix%20-%20Model%20summery%20-P1.0-02.pdf?dl=0, updated the cheat sheet. Hope I got it right, otherwise let me know. v.2.21 didn't have any added gear I guess, didn't fint any... right?

mileskb - Good Idea to print it on a large paper. The text size is rather small. I will do the same. My old eyes struggle with it in A4 :-)

Chers //Per 

Just curious, why feel the need to have printouts of things?

Personally, my eyes aren't so good and I find a paper copy with nice large print more comfortable to read and if necessary, scribble notes on.  

No batteries required either.  :)

-

Hi

Made a misstake i previus, another update... - https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlco5taixjafvqg/Line6%20Helix%20-%20Model%20summery%20-P1.0-04.pdf?dl=0

Chers //Per

Thanks Per !!!   Your's is much prettier than mine, I just needed something in hurry...   Didn't realize you were already on it... Thanks !!!   This is awesome.

Thanks Per !!!   Your's is much prettier than mine, I just needed something in hurry...   Didn't realize you were already on it... Thanks !!!   This is awesome.

I actually prefer yours Miles, please keep it updated.  Thanks.

-

• Upvote 1

I actually prefer yours Miles, please keep it updated.  Thanks.

-

LOL...  will do... you too.    I need to modify mine so the models are in the same order as they are in the Helix..  That'll make things easier to find too.  I might do that tomorrow.

Hi 

Got some time over so what's more relaxing than editing an Excel sheet  :lol:

Mileskb - What's the best of the best is in the eyes of the beholder. When I look at your sheets I found errors that I had in mine, now corrected. Looking at the feedback it both serves there pupose, good job. 

I had the same idea as you, to redo the order the same as it is in Helix. There was not enough time, so it may be later (maybe when 2.3 comes, just hope there is not too much new gear, I probably do not have space :D )

Now I make a music breaks and go to the mountains  fishing trout and grayling. Have fun...

Chers //Per