Sign in to follow this  
localhero

Electric Impulses

Hi Guys,Anyone used the new Electric Impulses from Sigma3 Audio yet?

Wondered what your thoughts are.

U purchased the tele, with my ibanez js (dimarzio fred) the difference is very subtle,the fred being a fairly bright midraingy pickup, but i can imagine it to make a more noticable difference with darker humbucker pickups.

• Upvote 1

U purchased the tele, with my ibanez js (dimarzio fred) the difference is very subtle,the fred being a fairly bright midraingy pickup, but i can imagine it to make a more noticable difference with darker humbucker pickups.

Thank you.

I got an e-mail about these a couple of days ago. Intriguing stuff, I'd like to know a bit about the capture process. Either way, I hope they aren't TOO effective, I'd hate to lose my best justification for owning multiple guitars.....

• Upvote 1

I got an e-mail about these a couple of days ago. Intriguing stuff, I'd like to know a bit about the capture process. Either way, I hope they aren't TOO effective, I'd hate to lose my best justification for owning multiple guitars.....

Lol I'll second that!!!!

I bought the Strato IR and they really make a differens with my humbucker on my fav guitar the Parker Fly!

Not exactly a Stratocaster but kindof!

Just put a new IR instance at the very start of the chain and adjust it to your like!

I really like them!

Danne/