Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sound Request. Help Creating Clean Tone *solved And D/lable*!

racah15

Hey guys. Just wondering if you guys could help out with making a tone.

It's a sound created by Misha Mansoor on his Axe FXII. I know it's not a Pod Hd (500 is the one I have), but they are crazy comparable based off everything I've seen. Infact I like the tones better on the POD HD than on the AXE FX. They sound more lively to me. Anywho, onwards.

I'm trying to replicate the clean, delayed tone found in Mishas Demo of Make Total Destroy! Found here:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=147108

The sound (is heard at 0:44-1:00,  1:14-2:00) Sounds like a high feedback delay, and a chorus.. But I can't figure it out for sure.
You can also hear this sound on Peripherys new album, but it's more hidden since the vocals cover some of it on the album version.

Can you guys help a fellow POD HDer out?

Any and all help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Clean.txt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, sorry I never got back to this thread, I don't know why I didn't.

You guys rock, and thanks to everyone who responded.

gchaddock1972: Thanks! I ended up not using that sound though, although it was good and I have it in my library. Thanks!

I ended up making one that I think sounds pretty decent. I got one off a user here and modified it substancially. I was downloading clean tones and I heard the tone I wanted, and spent a few hours modifying it to how you guys said. I think it sounds close enough for me to be happy with, but it could still probably use some tweaking.
Here is the sound and some chords afterwards.

I am using an Ibanez s7420qm.

I am using the second pickup setting (Single coil front) with tone knob around 9 and volume at 8 or 9. During the chords I use all the pickup selections. The last one is full on bridge pickup.
Other than that, just the podhd500. No eq's or anything, this is straight from my DAW (except volume reduction, it's loud!)
What do you guys think?

https://soundcloud.com/abraham-garduno/peripherycleandelay